Your Home Awaits
Welcome Home to Premier Brighton, CO Apartments
Hughes Station is located in historic downtown Brighton, right on Main street and close to Hwy 85, Hwy 7, I-25, and other mainstream thoroughfares. Located just minutes from the Foothills, our small-town community is close enough to all the best Brighton has to offer, yet still out of the mainstream traffic and hype. You’re sure to love the close proximity to the Denver Metro area, our lush landscapes, and the Rocky Mountains view.
Beautiful, Spacious Brighton, Colorado Apartments
Hughes Station is a community that provides the unique opportunity for rents to be partially based on the incomes of households. We also offer a variety of opportunities for residents to gain knowledge and skills to help with first-time home buying and beyond. Pets are welcome, too. With amenities like washer and dryer hookups in every unit, walk-in pantries, generous-sized kitchens and more, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect Hughes Station apartment in Brighton, Colorado with everything you need and want!
We offer affordable rents and several education courses through the Colorado State University Extension Program. We also offer an after-school Program, G.E.D. study and testing, and more. All of these are here in our 4,300 sq. ft. Community Center and are FREE to our residents. You are welcome, as a resident, to host an event or party as well! Our apartment homes are among the most affordable for rent in Brighton.
Contact our staff today for more information on our apartments in Brighton, CO.
Spacious Apartments in Brighton, CO
One look at our spacious floor plans, and it’s easy to see how Hughes Station is different from other apartments for rent in Brighton. With a wide variety of floor plan layouts to choose from, we’re certain there’s one that is perfect for you! Whether you’re looking for a one-, two-, or a three-bedroom layout, you’ll be impressed at what we offer.
Generous-Sized Rooms and Convenient Features
Our floor plans range from 611 to 1,112 sq. ft. and every apartment home includes washer and dryer hook-ups, central air and heat, and more. You’ll love the large bedrooms and bathrooms, expansive living areas, convenient kitchens, and private patios and balconies, and large picture windows. You’ll be able to enjoy stunning mountain views without having to leave our apartments in Brighton, CO. In addition, large closets and extra interior storage grant you plenty of room for everything.
Unique Brighton, CO Apartments
When you’re searching for the best Brighton, CO apartment for you, be sure to contact us to schedule a personal tour of our community. We’ll show you excellent examples of our floor plan options, and you’ll see for yourself why living at apartments in Brighton that are ideally located and loaded with features can provide the lifestyle you deserve. Call us today!
Amenities and Features of Hughes Station Apartments
The unique set of amenities in each Hughes Station apartment, along with the convenient features of our community, create a neighborhood that is nothing short of extraordinary.
Residents can take advantage of our free community library, basketball court, two playgrounds, laundry facilities, computer center, and our outdoor BBQ areas. Our apartments in Brighton, Colorado offer easy highway access, along with convenient access to downtown shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation. We’re pet-friendly, offer concierge service, emergency maintenance, and much more.
Our apartments in Brighton, Colorado offer dozens of unique amenities and features. You’ll find homes with large picture windows, private patios and balconies, walk-in closets and large interior storage, and cable-ready connections. Each apartment home has washer and dryer hook-ups, high-speed Internet is available, and carpeting, dishwashers, built-in shelves, and central air are included.
Schedule your personal tour of our community now!
- Pet Friendly
- Emergency Maintenance
- Community Center
- Basketball Court
- 2 Playgrounds
- Computer Center
- Laundry Facilities
- Educational Programs
- Disability Access
- Affordable Housing
- Freeway Access
- Public Transportation
- Business Center
- Washer & Dryer Hookups
- Large Interior Storage
- Built-in Shelves
- Walk-in Closets
- Huge Picture Windows
- Handicap Accessible
- Cable Ready
- Central Air
- The Pet must be spayed/neutered and current on all shots.
- A veterinarian certificate is required before approval of application, certificate should include proof of spaying/neutering, weight of pet, and breed of pet. + Dogs must be of at least 6 months of age and full-grown weight 80lbs or less.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when in common areas or on community grounds.
- Pet waste must be disposed of immediately in an appropriate container. There is a fine of $25.00 for each incident of failure to dispose of pet waste.
- Pets may not be left and/or tied unsupervised on patios, porches, or balconies.
- Any violation of these policies will result in cancellation of your pet agreement and possible eviction.
- Visiting pets are NOT permitted on the community grounds unless written permission is given by the community manager.
- A photo of your pet is required prior to move-in. You may bring a photo in or bring your pet to the leasing office and have the photo taken there.
Breed & Weight Restrictions:
- Maximum of 2 pets per home, combined weight of pets may not exceed 160 lbs.
- Hamsters, gerbils, mice/rats, birds, and all reptiles are not permitted without written permission from the community manager.
- Fish (maximum tank size: 50 gallons) are allowed.
- No ferrets or rabbits are allowed.
- Cats: No breed restrictions.
- Dogs: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Bulldog, Bull Terrier, Chow-Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, German Shepherd, Pit Bull (American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Shar Pei, Siberian Husky and purebreds or mixes with these breeds.
Brighton CO Apartments
Take a look below at our gallery and you’ll see our interior and community photos.
Hughes Station Apartments in Brighton, CO: The Neighborhood
There is never a lack of things to do right outside the community of Hughes Station! Some of the local shops nearby include Prairie Center Shopping Mall, Safeway, Kohl’s, Walmart, Michael’s, and Home Depot. Our residents don’t have to go far to enjoy terrific dining, either. Jerry’s Bar & Grill, La Estrellita Restaurant, and many others are just a few minutes away. In fact, Lauer-Krauts Restaurant, featured on The Food Network on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, is also in the neighborhood! Nearby entertainment options include AMC-Brighton Theatres, The Armory Performing Arts Center, Main Street Gallery, and Brighton Center for the Performing Arts.
Recreation, Fitness, and Outdoor Fun
Residents of our apartments in Brighton, CO have the luxury of enjoying many gorgeous days throughout the year, and the opportunity for fun and recreation is always available. Some of the popular recreational areas that are local favorites include the Brighton Rec Center, Benedict Park, Brighton Park, Big Dry Creek Trail, and Bear Creek Path. In addition, other recreational areas include Brighton Oasis Pool and Water Park, Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club, and others.
Schools and Educational Facilities
One of the biggest perks of living in one of our apartments in Brighton, CO is the convenient proximity to several of the area’s finest schools and educational centers. Elementary schools nearby include Northeast Elementary and North Elementary; Overland Trail Middle School and Brighton High School are close by, as is Front Range Community College.
Contact us today to check availability on our ideally located apartments in Brighton, CO!
- Brighton High School
- Brighton Recreation Center
- Brighton School District
- Front Range Community College Brighton Center
- North Elementary
- Overland Trail Middle School
- AMC Brighton 12 Movie Theaters
- Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park
- Brighton Pavillions Theater AMC 12
- Other Entertainment
- The Armory Performing Arts Center
- Benedict Park
- Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park
- Brighton Rec Center
- Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club
- Ken Mitchell Park Fishing Pier and Boardwalk
- Veterans Park
- Fuhgidabowdit Pizzeria
- Jerrys Bar and Grill
- La Estrellita Restuarant
- Lone Star Steakhouse
- Pinocchios Italian Eatery
- Spicy Tacos
Brighton, Colorado Apartments for Rent
We want to hear from you! Whether you’re a current resident or you’re shopping for your next great apartment home, our staff is ready to help you discover the benefits of living at Hughes Station. With an outstanding location just minutes from the best of Brighton, dozens of community features and just as many amazing amenities, it’s no wonder why our Brighton, Colorado apartments are some of the most requested.
We’re a pet-friendly community with rents based in part on household incomes. We offer opportunities and guidance to help you with education, buying your first home, and so much more. You won’t find any other apartments in Brighton, CO quite like ours!
Contact Us about Our Brighton Apartments for Rent
Feel free to contact us by phone, or send us a note using the form on this page. If you’re looking for more information on our apartments, you want to check availability, or you want to schedule a personal tour of our community, let us know!